Job Compensation Type
Clayton L Pelon
Deadline to Apply
Grand Rapids, MI
This position will work with the Center for Educational Partnerships (CEP), Groundswell Stewardship Initiative (GSI) advisory teams, and a network of community partners to support PK-12 schools in the adoption and active use of place-based stewardship education (PBSE) principles and related practices within their institutions.
- Implement existing grant and program requirements, including project management, budgeting, and reporting.
- Collaborate with CEP staff and other GSI stakeholders to develop new grant/funding proposals.
- Work with CEP staff and other GSI stakeholders to develop, market, implement, and evaluate high-impact professional learning opportunities around PBSE.
- Support PK-12 educators in the field to facilitate the development and implementation of student-led PBSE projects.
- Support PK-12 teachers and community partners in the development of mutually beneficial relationships that support student/community stewardship.
- Work with CEP staff and other stakeholders to identify and implement strategies for program development, sustainability, and continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned per grant agreement and/or leadership.
For more information and to apply: https://jobs.gvsu.edu/en-us/job/494795/placebased-education-specialist
Department/Division: Center for Educational Partnerships/College of Education and Community Innovation
Campus: Grand Rapids- Pew Campus
Full list of benefits, including health care, located here: https://www.gvsu.edu/hro/benefits/executive-administrative-and-professional-staff-benefits-464.htm