Job Compensation Type
Deadline to Apply
- Lead creation, presentation, and evaluation of STEM-based interpretative activities and programs for our MakerSpace
- Collaborate with the Education team to align curriculum to core standards and mission
- Provide training and coordination to team of around 30 educators about how to use the machines, convey safety protocols, and provide instruction on interpretive scripts and outlines
- Mentor staff to ensure that interpretation and MakerSpace programs are effectively delivered
- Implement comprehensive evaluation program in collaboration with other Education staff
- Oversee the use, maintenance and care of all equipment in the space such as 3D printers, Glowforge, Chromebooks, Cricut, etc.
- Lead creation, scheduling, presentation, and evaluation of the educational outcomes of in both formal and informal learning settings relating to camps
- Support operational aspects of all camp sessions such as Summer Camp, Winter Break Camp and Schools Out Ed-Ventures
- This includes, but is not limited to, collaboratively planning and delivering educational content, engaging campers in hands-on activities, and overseeing classroom management
- Supervise all children enrolled in seasonal program
- Collaborate with camp instructors implement daily activities and ensure the safety and physical well-being of participants
- Provide fun and engaging experiences for campers
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, medical, dental, flex plan, and 403b retirement plan.