Job Compensation Type
Deadline to Apply
Raleigh (or remote), NC
About the position:
The project coordinator plays a critical role in keeping all the moving parts organized. Much of the position is logistics coordinating (e.g., scheduling zoom meetings, taking notes, assigning tasks). Tasks include frequent zoom meetings, leading and coordinating deliverables, and supporting all project activities. The right fit will be deeply committed to building more equitable and just programs, partnerships, and communities through engaging with the eeVAL Values.
As our project team is located across the United States, this position is not geographically tied. Both remote and in-person (Raleigh, NC) candidates will be considered.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a social science field or commensurate experience
- Demonstrate experience and/or interest in environmental education and/or program evaluation.
- Demonstrate experience and/or interest in culturally responsive and equitable evaluation
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent project management skills including managing deadlines and deliverables, demonstrated technological skills including but not limited to being adept at Google Drive, Excel, and Zoom, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to build good relationships and rapport with a large team. 2-3 Years of experience required.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a field related to environmental education or program evaluation
- Have lived experience serving BIPOC, LGBTQplus, under-resourced groups, and individuals historically underrepresented and marginalized in environmental education and in evaluation.
eeVAL 3.0 is a group of folx with a shared commitment to evaluation that contributes to more just, inclusive, and healthy partnerships and communities. We are practitioners, educators, evaluators, learners, researchers, with varied identities and life experiences. This position will work with the entire team, with Kathryn Stevenson as the direct supervisor at NC State University (the hiring entity).
$24.03 - $26.44/hour (or $50,000 - $55,000 annual)
This will start as a temp/hourly position, with high likelihood of transferring to a permanent, salaried position with benefits. We have funding for this position through July 2024.