Job Compensation Type
Deadline to Apply
Adventure Outpost is an instructional adventure sport and team building facility in Winton Woods. A successful team member:
- Prepares and leads youth and adult groups through various types of challenging recreational activities including but not limited to team building, kayaking, canoeing, archery, hiking and bicycling.
- Participates in discussion based on the activities and assists chaperones with group control.
- Presents group activities in an accurate and educational manner for schools, community groups, organizations, and the general public and for special events.
- Maintains recreational equipment and program equipment at Adventure Outpost under guidance of Adventure Outpost Manager.
- Provides accurate information to general public and answers inquiries, maintains good public relations.
An appropriate combination of education, training, course work and experience may qualify an applicant to demonstrate required knowledge, skills, and abilities. An example of an acceptable qualification is:
Associate’s Degree in Parks and Recreation and at least 1 year of training or experience with demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of recreational activities, practices and procedures.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
State Motor Vehicle Operator’s License that meets GPHC current carrier guidelines
Benefits include membership in Ohio Public Employees Retirement System and free or discounted use of many Great Parks’ recreational activities.
Great Parks is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, military status, or any other classification protected under applicable law.
Apply on our website! https://www.greatparks.org/get-involved/job-opportunities
$14.45 Hourly, paid biweekly